Sunday, July 31, 2005

The boys are walking EVERYWHERE now! Aidan tries to run already, but he is still somewhat unsteady and often falls. Cole is a little more hesitant and likes to walk pushing his walk-behind toys. They are staying with Gigi and GrandDan tonight since I have to work tomorrow. School starts Friday and I need to find a babysitter since both of my sitters are going back to work. My grandmother will be keeping them on Mondays and they will go to a day care on Tues-Friday. I'll start working a "normal" schedule on the 8th: M-F 8 to 4. I'm glad to get back to "normal," but since Cory's not sold any houses, I've had to pick up some extra shifts on weekends (which is what I was trying to avoid) to make ends meet. Hence my last post about money. Daycare is expensive, but I will not compromise and put them in a cheaper center. They are staying with a woman who keeps only 7 kids in her home, but she is the highest rated day care by DHS.

If you live in Knoxville or East Tennessee and hear of anyone looking to buy/sell a home/land, please please please give them Cory's name or let me know. He is getting very discouraged at this point. We have spent a lot of money with nothing to show for it yet.

4 Comments:

Blogger sandegaye said...

I will be living there soon, Alice, & I will certainly be on the lookout for potential clients for Cory..
Thinking the best for you all..

8:37 PM  
Blogger djuggler said...

Has he tried getting involved in a BNI group? Very effective particularly for real estate agents. It does take a $250 or so annual tax deductible investiment but one sale pays for that. Prior to that check you can visit several BNI chapters and get to understand how it works all the while promoting yourself and getting your name (and more importantly gobs of business cards) out there. You can tell Dan Rawls that I sent you (doesn't do anything for me or you but Dan will remember me and you can use that for conversation).

7:43 PM  
Blogger oscar said...

Oh where oh where has Alice gone off to? We miss you Schmal!!

7:42 AM  
Blogger oscar said...

Schmal? Where are you?

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home