Saturday, July 16, 2005

I was able to eat ice cream yesterday without feeling sick! yay!

Recovering from laproscopic gall bladder surgery is a BREEZE compared to a c-section recovery. No staples, no caring for 2 babies, and not to mention that I was much more ill previous to the c-section with pre-eclampsia than I was with the gall stones.

I am up so early because my pain meds are making me dehydrated, or something is... ?

Tonight was the 2nd night of my boys spending the night with my parents. I miss them so much. I can't lift over 25 lbs. we took them to the pede Wednesday for their 12 mo. and Aidan weighs 18 lbs. 15 oz. and Cole weighs 18 lbs. 11 oz. They are still very small for their age, but the doctor was not concerned. He asked if they were very active, and I vehemently replied "YES!" I might go spend the day at my parents' house today so that I can be with them and Cory can get some real estate work done without me bugging him.

Speaking of Cory's real estate business, it is really starting to take off! Together we developed a marketing plan, and it seems to have worked nicely. Cory has been working on his own website for the past 2 days, and I must say, I am quite impressed with his ability to sit down with a new computer program and figure it out himself (Microsoft Frontpage). Here is his new website. He is much more upbeat and postive about his business. Now, if he can just get a sale, it will be all good.

3 Comments:

Blogger oscar said...

Cool webpage for Cory! I'd like to note that the house he has listed would probably cost about $200,000 in Connecticut. No wonder I seem to be the only person among my friends left who doesn't own a home!

Hope you're feeling better Schmal!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

That site looks awesome, the kids picture is a great touch too!
Soon, he will be doing so well, you can quit mcu and be the office manager and spend more time w/ the kids and then open up your own practice after you get enough hours for your lcsw!! :)

8:28 AM  
Blogger sandegaye said...

Great website Cory! All the luck in the world to you.. I wish you were here in Sarasota, FL, so you could sell my house!
Hey, wanna buy a home 10 min from the beach??
;o)

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home