Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hey to anyone who still reads this, sorry for the unannounced hiatus. I was trying to recover from the surgery and had some complications (or you could say, constipations) from the pain meds. Not fun. But now I'm all better and ready to go. In fact, i went back to work Friday. Pretty soon, the boys will be in day care and i will be working a "normal" schedule, M-F 8 to 4. I'll probably have to work some extra shifts until Cory's real estate picks up.

The boys are growing growing growing. We learn new things every day. I plan to start talking more about them in this blog because I feel it is becoming too whiney and self-centered. I will still whine and talk about myself, but maybe a little less?

Some of my most favorite bloggers have left blogging and that makes me sad. I understand, tho, it can become a hassle.

The boys are starting to walk now and they are doing so well. I hope they don't terrorize us too much when they are both able to walk/run well!

Stay cool in this heat wave. Check on elderly, young, and pets. Drink lots of water. Do what your mamma tells you.

4 Comments:

Blogger kerid said...

Of course I still read! Glad to hear that you are feeling better!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I still read!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Glad you are feeling better too!

12:25 PM  
Blogger sandegaye said...

So glad to see you back! I was worried about you..
Looking forward to tales of the twins..;o)

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home