Friday, March 25, 2005

Sick

Both boys are sick. I took Cole to the doctor yesterday and he has a ear infection. Aidan has the same symptoms minus the severe inability to sleep and complaining that Cole has done. Wednesday night/Thursday AM Cole and I were up most of the time. He just could not sleep. So my mom came and got them so I could sleep for a few hours. Then we all drove to Dandridge to take my brother to a school golf tournament. We tried to find the mall in Morristown but we just ended up at the Goodwill.

Mom kept the boys last night so that I could sleep then too. The doctor put Cole on an antibiotic. Now i feel guilty because Aidan probably has the same thing but with no antibiotic.

Sometimes there is so much going on, I just don't feel like I can get the right thing done.

I have to go back to work today. I get aggrivated with my supervisior I have on Fridays. This person constantly questions my decisions. When someone constantly questions you, the you start questioning yourself. I don't like that feeling. I used to feel that way on my own all the time. I've gotten much better about that in the past few years, but now this particular person brings all of those feelings back.

I would really like to go back to bed now for a little while. Maybe another hour. I wish I could just stay home. All the time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I wish you could stay home all the time too!
That is a bad feeling to work w/someone who makes you feel like you can't do anything right, she might be a 'know it all' person and feels better making others fell badly, who knows.
I hope your boys get to feeling better, those pictures are great!

10:20 AM  
Blogger poopie said...

You've got some pretty babies! Poop on that supervisor....sounds like it's HER problem!

12:13 PM  
Blogger misterorange said...

Hehe, if you would've turned onto Andrew Johnson heading towards Greeneville (not Knoxville) you would've hit the Morristown mall in 5 minutes. You were stuck on Cumberland.

Sorry, Morristown born and raised here (but I now live in Oak Ridge).

Anyway, keep up the good blogging :)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home