Thursday, May 13, 2004

I tried to put on my black shoes this morning and they do not fit. I ran to Walgreens to find some flip flops before I came to work. I got some and now they are too long. I can't win. I guess I'll take them back to the Walgreens down here near work.

I lied to the cashier at Walgreens about when I am due. I just don't want to talk about having twins with everyone. It seems like everyone has to tell even perfect strangers what is going on with me. It's like I'm the freak in a sideshow. The cashier was an elderly woman who was very nice, but I just didn't have the time or the energy to talk about it today. She asked if it was a boy or a girl. I said boy. She said, "You'd think it was a girl with your belly being so high." heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann D said...

Very smart strategy for avoiding the mega-annoying comments/questions! :-)

7:04 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

That was a "therapeutic fibby". :)

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home