Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I didn't stay on the internet. I ended up trying to call my friends from out of town. None of them were home. I called a friend in town and she called me back. We talked for a little while, and that made me feel better.

I ate so much lunch today that i could have probably gone without dinner. Now I still feel overstuffed and have heartburn. I am trying to drink large quantities of water, which, I know will have me up every 2 hours to pee, but is the only way to control the heartburn. I'm also having nasal symptoms, which means the benadryl will put me to sleep. This is good because I am not feeling sleepy yet. i will pay for this tomorrow when I will want to fall asleep at 2 pm at work.

There is so much I want to do around the house. i would do it if I weren't pregnant.

Cory feels defeated, I think. he was saying today how he is just depressed sitting by the phone waiting for employers to call back. I think he will go out more tomorrow instead of waiting around. He worked at Lowe's tonight and is going to pick up some extra hours there until he hears from an employer. I am SO glad he had that part time job so that he could have at least some income to fall back on. We even discussed the possibility of him going back to school. He won't accept student loans, so I don't see how that will happen. I wish he would because i think he would make a great teacher.

Speaking of teaching... my mom mentioned that the mayor suggested that if our county doesn't solve the teacher shortage problem that they may have to hire non-certified people as teachers. If they do that, then I am totally applying for that job. Hours the same as your kids, summers and holidays off... i should have been a teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home