Sunday, March 07, 2004

I did not blog yesteday because I was soooo busy. Mom and I went to a consignment sale and people were lined up outside waiting to get in! We found some great deals. I later got some new tennis shoes (my foot has grown) and got my hair cut (i would say about 4-5 inches are gone). i think i lost a pound of hair. it feels much better.

i was exhausted when i got home. then my mother in law had to come over to drop off something. she actually wanted me to pull up my shirt and show her my belly. i just don't understand her thinking sometimes. she also wanted to know how much weight i've gained. i think my new philosophy on eating and weight is: eat healthy, don't worry about the weight.

my husband is reading over my shoulder. i think that i'll write something mean about him ;)

time to eat and finish getting ready. going to sing in choir this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home