Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I am now back at work from the marathon doctor appointment! Whew! I was there for 2 1/2 hours. The doctor had to go deliver a baby so I had to wait an extra hour. Of course since I am a new patient, I had to go through all of that medical history stuff too. I like him pretty well. Mom was concerned because some of what he says could be hurtful if you take it personally. Everything went fine. We heard both heartbeats and he just did an external exam, feeling my uterus. I am 18 weeks and 4 or 5 days. I am ok'ed to go on vacation at the end of March, but nothing beyond that. I have an ultrasound again at 21 weeks, which is the week before we leave. They'll make sure everything is ok then, too.

I am tired today but I have a lot of work to do. And I was very late, that does not help my stress level. I need a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home