Tuesday, February 24, 2004

For some reason I cannot read my comments on this computer. I tried to read them on my computer at work, and I could do it there. I even hold down the control key to let pop ups thru. Oh well.

People are planning baby showers now. My aunt asked if mid May would be OK for one from her church. I am afraid that will be too late. We'll work it out.

I have my doctor's appointment this morning. My mom called me yesterday to tell me that the doctor I am seeing can sometimes say some things that you shouldn't take personally. I'm glad she told me that. Now I'll know how to handle him. He is also her doctor.

Mother in law and her friend came by last night with gifts. She bought mattresses for the cribs. Then she proceeded to give her opinion about daycare and such. I don't know if it is what she is saying or how she is saying it. She gets this look of disgust on her face saying things like, "oh just the thought of having them in daycare, oh!" Now my mom has said some similar things, but in quite a different way. Mother in law just has a way of saying things that really make you feel stupid if you take it a certain way.

The dog likes to sit in the floor where ever I am and chew on her toy. She has already gutted the toy of all of its stuffing. It's kind of a funny image because the toy is a stuffed lobster. She is digging into it like it were a real lobster! I am concerned about the dog and how she will react when the boys are here.

I need to finish getting ready for the doctor. yippee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home