Friday, March 06, 2009

Books and pictures and letters

Doing some spring cleaning in the garage today trying to consolidate some boxes - found a lot of artifacts of my life stored away in there. I found pictures from W&L summer scholars. I found letters from old friends. And I found most of the books that I have read in my lifetime. All of these are analog artifacts that are tangible memories of a life. They aren't that old, either. I think that the most recent postmark on some of them are around 2003. It amazes me how much we rely on technology now, just a few years ago, I was still writing letters. I miss those days. I miss those friends. If you want to write letters again, email me your snail mail address - how ironic is that!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home