Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th. Hope you don't have triskadecaphobia (fear of the number 13). that was always a Scholar's Bowl question when I was in high school.

I took the day off today so that I could go to traffic court. I had a wreck on Dec. 1 whilst driving to pickup the boys from day care. Two teenagers had pulled a rope across the road on Fairmont Blvd. The first car ran over the rope and stopped suddenly. the next car hit her while trying to stop. I hit last in the 3 car wreck. I and the middle car driver were cited for following too close. I didn't want this stupidity of teens to affect my driving record, so I decided to go to court. I told the judge the story and said that I didn't think the wreck would have happened if these kids had not pulled the rope across the road. Thank goodness the ofc. who worked the accident was there to back me up. I had to pay court costs (which is just as much as a ticket) but it was dismissed with 30 days probation. i had to sit there for 2 1/2 hours :P

Aidan can now say "itsy bitsy spider" and Cole LOVES to flirt with the teenage girls at my brother's basketball games. They are a laugh a minute :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home