Thursday, July 07, 2005

Confirmed what the ultrasound tech showed me: many, many gall stones in my little gall bladder. Yesterday, I reminded myself what the gall bladder does with a little reading on WebMd. I realize now that I've been having some symptoms of gall bladder problems and I didn't even know it. I thought I had developed a lactose intolerance because every time I would eat ice cream or some other milk, I would get gassy and have diarrhea. I feel bloated all the time, no matter what I eat. Now I know that having gall stones can make your body have a fat intolerance. That might not be so bad...

I have a surgical consult next Thursday. I hope they can do the laproscopic surgery. My grandmother had to have hers cut out and she took weeks to recover. I don't have that kind of time.

4 Comments:

Blogger kazumi said...

Oh that sucks. My thoughts are with you and your boys. I hope you recover quickly and with as little pain as possible.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I hope you can see the surgeon soon as well and that you can have the lapro procedure!!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:50 AM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

Merry Christmas!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home